Wednesday

Disclaimer

I have taken every precaution to provide you, my readers with the most accurate up to date information possible. The data and information provided on this blog is for information purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability or validity of any of the information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information. Also, I am not responsible for the content of external websites, therefore, please use your own personal discretion before making any decisions based on the information in this blog. Don’t bother suing me because I will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you should suffer loss, inconvenience, or damage as a result of any information used or taken from this blog. In other words do your homework, due diligence vetting or whatever the term is these days.

Oh by the way, I can also update old posts whenever I want and I may or may not inform you because I don’t have to. :)


POST COMMENTS/MESSAGE BOARDS
Please don’t spam me; eventually I get around to moderating all commentary including message board threads. Be kind to your fellow posters and refrain from posting anything nasty, rude or plain uncalled for. I won’t publish your trash and you will be banned, banished, blocked, locked out ¿comprende?

Any personal data submitted via this blog or message board will only be used for the purpose for which it was submitted – I will use it to spam you or sell it to Joe Schmo or his sister.


PHOTOGRAPHY
I’m not a photographer so unless I state that I took a picture I probably did not. I try my best to site the source where it is traceable. If you are the source of a photo and would like to be sited as such please email me something that says that’s true. b.beautyschooled@gmail.com






No comments: